When placing your order and prior to checking out, please indicate your preferred delivery date. Our order book is currently full for the next 5 weeks. As soon as the workshop becomes available, we start working on your order to finish it just a day or two before the agreed delivery date. We will keep you updated on the status of your order by SMS, therefore please ensure the contact details you provide at checkout are correct and up to date.
Collections from our front door
We are open from Monday to Sunday
10:00 am to 6:00pm.
Deliveries at your door step
Delivery continue as before, with the only difference that we will leave your products on your doorstep. Please get it touch if you think it could be a problem.
- Local evening deliveries - £29
(Between 6pm to 9:30pm)
SE on Tuesday
W-SW-WC on Wednesday
E-EC-N on Thursday
We only deliver within Central London: keeping things local allows us to provide the service and warranty our customers expect. We deliver our furniture without packaging, because it make sense and reduces costs. We have started using electric bikes are are working towards making it our standard.
Daytime business deliveries - Choose a date convenient for you at check-out and we will inform you the delivery time slot closer to completion date. Central London only.
Delivery outside London
For all customers who live outside of the London postcodes, you can arrange for collection of your items from our workshop. We recommend using AnyVan courier service.
When arranging Anyvan please understand that:
- We do not provide packaging with our products and that you should request that the driver provide their own blankets to ensure a safe delivery.
- Please book your Anyvan a least 1 day after your completion date
- Please provide Anyvan driver your order number starting #WEBXXXXX.
- Our opening hours are Monday to Sunday 10am to 6pm (Except public and bank holiday) please arrange it within those date and time.
Once collection is booked, please email us when the collection will occur to firstname.lastname@example.org