When placing your order you will be offered our next available delivery date.
We work on a "first come first served basis", and our order book is currently full for the next 5 weeks. You will receive a confirmation of your delivery a few days before, when we start working on your order.
Collections from our workshop
Once you received a confirmation that your order is ready, you are welcome to come and pick up your order, Monday to Sunday from 10 to 6.
Temporary parking is possible in front of our workshop on Shacklewell Street, and our staff will be happy to assist with the load up. For dismountable items, let us know in advance if you prefer to have them assembled or not. Please remember we do not do any packaging, so it is advisable to come with protective blankets.
Collections from outside London
For customers who live outside of central London, you will need to arrange for the collection of your items from our workshop. We usually have a good experience with AnyVan, a van-sharing service where you can check the cost of your delivery before placing your order.
We cannot help with deliveries abroad, and we are unable to provide invoices without VAT in the EU.
We are always happy to repair our products, should a problem occur. But we do not offer a nationwide warranty. In the unlikely event that you experience problem with our product, we would simply ask you to bring it back to the workshop or within our delivery area.
When arranging Anyvan please consider the following:
- We do not provide packaging with our products. You should make sure with the driver that the van will come with blankets to protect your products in transit.
- Thank you for booking your Anyvan 1 day after your planned completion date.
- If it helpful if you can provide your driver with your order number.
We are open for pick everyday, including week-end from 10 to 6
- Our team will be happy to assist with loading up, and we will check that the van came with the correct protection equipment. We will let you know if we are not happy with the protection level you products receive.
- Once your collection is booked, please let us know the exact date and time. firstname.lastname@example.org
London Local Deliveries
Central London evening deliveries - £29 - 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Every Tuesday: SE postcodes
- Every Wednesday: W, SW and WC postcodes
- Every Thursday: E, EC and N postcodes
We only deliver within Central London: keeping things local allows us to provide the service and warranty our customers expect. We deliver our furniture without packaging, because it make sense and reduces costs. We have started using electric bikes are are working towards making it our standard.
Daytime business deliveries (9:00am - 5:30pm) £75 -
If you need a precise, day time delivery and installation service to your office, restaurant or shop, we can offer a special service including full assembly and installation.